All participants, parents, fans, coaches, vendors, event staff and anyone attending games, practices or any event sanctioned must be advised that we are in a GLOBAL PANDEMIC!
By using the website or attending any activity sanctioned by Premier Prospects Sports LLC, you are acknowledging the inherent danger associated with social activities such as youth sports.
Premier Prospects Sports LLC will provide guidance to parents, coaches, players and event directors on how to avoid contracting/transmitting COVID19.
Premier Prospects Sports LLC cannot guarantee that the listed best practices to avoid contracting/transmitting COVID19 will prevent you from contracting or transmitting the disease or any other disease/illness.
Please be aware that you are responsible for your health and the health of your family. If you become aware of any potential danger please leave the area immediately and email firstname.lastname@example.org and contact your event director and state director.
Teams and Players
· Team Managers will need to screen all parents and players by asking them if they have a fever or symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, fever equal or greater than 100 degrees or having close contact with someone who is lab confirmed with having COVID19 . Anyone experiencing these symptoms should not attend games. If players or immediate household members have tested positive for COVID19, they are restricted from attending games until they have recovered and waited 14 days after all symptoms have resolved.
· Face coverings are optional but encouraged
· Pregame meeting with physical distancing/no players
· No pre or post game handshakes/contact
· Awards will be picked up from the tournament official after the championship game
Parents and Fans
· Face coverings are optional but encouraged
· Individuals should avoid being in a group larger than 10 individuals. Within these groups, individuals should, to the extent possible, minimize in-person contact with others not in the individual’s household. Minimizing in-person contact includes maintaining 6 feet of separation from individuals. When maintaining 6 feet of separation is not feasible, other methods should be utilized to slow the spread of COVID-19, such as wearing a face covering or mask, washing or sanitizing hand frequently, and avoiding sharing utensils or other common objects.
· Face covering and gloves are required for all “off field staff”
· Social distancing required when possible
· Concession staff must wear gloves and mask.
· Sanitation stations must be made available at a ratio of 1:2 (stations to court)
· UIC will need to monitor officials for symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, fever equal or greater than 100 degrees or having close contact with someone who is lab confirmed with having COVID19 . Any event staff experiencing these symptoms should not attend games.
· No Offcials room will be available
· The Offcials will disinfect the basketballs in between each game
· Officials and event staff will have no physical contact with coaches, parents, or players
Hard (Non-porous) Surfaces
Soft (Porous) Surfaces
Linens, Clothing, and Other Items That Go in the Laundry
Add a description of what this photo is showing
We're committed to promoting the Game of Basketball! We promote the game and the players through our Championship Events. By providing teams and their supporters with high quality venues and well managed tournaments, teams compete with the best amateur Basketball clubs in the Nation.
All Basketball Events are 3 GG
Team event registration fee
$12.00 Per Person 12 and up
Play in all 3 event for $200 Per Event (Contact us for Discount Code Before Check Out)
Multi Team discount $25 Per Team (Contact us for Discount Code Before Check Out)
When do I pay the tournament entry fee?
All Premier Prospects tournaments are first pay/first play. Your entry into an event is not complete until you have paid the entry fee or the gate fee. The division may sell out prior to the payment deadline. The number of available spots in a division may fluctuate depending on the needs of all divisions. If you choose to mail a check to avoid online credit card fees please call us and let us know, do not leave a message!
Mail to: Southern DFW Events, 110 Redman Ln, Waxahachie, Texas 75165.
Do we supply our own basketballs?
PPS provides the basketballs for the entire tournament.
We play exclusively by the National Federation of State High School Associations Rules
All Champions and Finalist will receive PPS Championship Rings or Medals
All Brackets receive team Championship Banners
How do I submit a schedule request?
Please submit all schedule request by emailing email@example.com We will take schedule request until the Tuesday evening prior to the event. You can block out a 4 hour block on Friday or Saturday that you cannot play only! Schedule request that are more restrictive than a 4 hour "no play" block will be difficult to accommodate but we will do our best!.
Example of a schedule request we will accept: We cannot play between 10am and 2pm on Saturday.
Example of a schedule request that we will have trouble accommodating: We cannot play before 4pm.
Teams must be prepared to play from Friday evening until Sunday evening, we will do our best to accommodate request.
Can we bring outside food and coolers?
No, participants and fans are not allowed to bring outside food and coolers.
Can we bring our pets or comfort animals to the tournament?
NO, you will be asked to leave the premises if you bring pets to a PPS event regardless of the facilities policies. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PETS AT HOME!
When are our rosters locked?
All rosters are locked on the Thursday evening prior to the event. All players must be listed on the public view teams page by the cutoff.
Behavior at the events
PPS has a zero tolerance policy towards disrespectful and adverse behavior. Any fan, parent, player or coach will be ejected from the event for adverse behavior towards a tournament official or umpire.
Where will we play?
PPS utilizes Gyms in the DFW area around the listed locations
Do I need team insurance?
Yes, if you did not buy your policy through PPS you must add Premier Prospects Sports (entity below) as an additionally insured. You can do this free of charge by contacting your insurance provider. We must receive your insurance by the Thursday prior to the event (email to Phelp@premierprospectssports.com)
Premier Prospects Sports
110 Redman Ln
Waxahachie Tx 75165
Premier Prospects Sport
Add baseball NGB image